There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading. Past results are not indicative of future returns. Ahead of the Charts Trading and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibilities for your trading and investment results.
Course Refund Policy
Ahead of the Charts Trading (ATC) does not offer a refund of class(es) once the purchaser participates in the class(es) and/or accesses the archive file(s). Please note that accessing the archive file(s) is an act of participating in the class. Once the purchaser accesses the archive file(s), then he/she has waived all rights to refunds and/or cancellation of service.
Refunds will only be issued for live course purchases if a refund and cancellation of participation is requested at least two weeks (2) before the beginning of the start of the class. Refund or cancellation requests must be made in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and received two weeks (2) before the scheduled time of the class.
Cancellation of all coaching classes must be done with (48) forty-eight hours of the scheduled coaching session. Failure to do so will result in the session be cancelled and no eligibility for a refund.
Subscription services can be cancelled by using the cancel button on user dashboard and/or using any of ATC's social media or emails with a confrimation. If you do not receive a cancellation email or a written message through any of ATC's outlets you should assume you are still active . Notice may also be given via email to email@example.com. A pro-rata share will not be refunded for monthly subscriptions, re-subscription, or any type of subscription charge already processed. Refunds and/or cancellations will not be issued if the purchaser accessed the archive class(es) and/or had access to the ATC Insiders Chat Room. Cancellation of certain subscriptions will void promotional price and the subscriber will be liable for the regular (non-promotional) price for all months the subscription was used. ATC will not be responsible for for any refunds after a user has purchased a product and will not be obligated to refund any subscription fees if not cancelled before the users billing date.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All online materials on the AheadoftheCharts.com sites, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by AheadoftheCharts.com. You, the visitor, may download online materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute online materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the AheadoftheCharts.com site. Any attempt to modify any online material or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Everything you download, plus all files, all images and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by AheadoftheCharts.com for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of any material to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
AheadoftheCharts.com is designed to help students obtain trading education. It discusses ways to trade in the markets using analysis in the decision process. There are no warranties implied. AheadoftheCharts.com makes no guarantee that that you will make money trading in any market.
AheadoftheCharts.com provides educational and informational services through electronic transmission via the internet.
The AheadoftheCharts.com web site and its information are provided for guidance and information purposes only.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student unless approved by an ATC executive.
- Orders placed with ATC are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This Payment and Refund Policy governs your purchase of our goods and/or services.
- By submitting your purchase, you authorize Ahead of the Charts Trading to charge your credit card for the goods and/or services purchased under the terms outlined in this Payment and Refund Policy.
- If a payment is not successfully settled within seven (7) days of ATC initial attempt to charge your payment method, ATC may cancel your order and/or course enrollment.
- Any Balance that remains outstanding after sixty (60) days will be referred to a collection agency.
- Each student agrees and understands after a purchase from ATC, ATC cannot take their information back.. Upon purchase of any ATC product this is final and binding. Special rules can apply but will not be accepted unless in writing and written acceptance from Richard Lepis.
If you open the Ahead Of The Charts Trading course Links or begin using your Ahead Of The Charts online student account, you are not eligible for any refund.
Please be advised that Ahead of the Charts Trading has a code of conduct for live classes and trading rooms. If you are rude or obstructive in any way, Ahead of the Charts Trading reserves the right to remove you from said room and block any future access to live classes. Any negative comments posted on Social Media or on any internet sites will result in the immediate removal of student access to our site and could result in legal actions seeking punitive damages.
- You agree to use the Ahead of the Charts Trading goods and/or services, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including public performance limitations or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. You agree to keep any purchased Ahead of the Charts Trading materials confidential. You agree not to archive, download (other than through caching necessary for personal use), reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly authorized by Ahead of the Charts Trading) content and information contained on or obtained from or through Ahead of the Charts Trading.
Insiders Chatroom Rules
The ATC Insiders Chatroom rules have been put in place to help ensure that the Chatroom is a welcoming and useful resource for everyone that participates. The rules outline what is deemed unacceptable behavior and it is important to read them carefully:
- NO racial or abusive comments will be tolerated.
- Do NOT heckle or mock moderators or members.
- Do NOT imitate a moderator or administrator to gain personal benefit.
- Do NOT ask or give out personal information like addresses and personal contact info (emails, websites, phone numbers, etc.).
- Anyone seen giving out personal information will first be warned. If it continues, they WILL be banned.
- NO soliciting.
- NO SHARING trades or information to any other chat room or social networking outside of Ahead of the Charts Trading.
- You must log in with at least your first name and last initial. (No “S” or “SR”).
- If an ATC member ignores this rule they will by default allow any officer of ATC to act in the best interest of the company
Limitation of Liability
Aheadofthecharts.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE.
These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
- Use of (or inability to use) the site;
- Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site;
- Failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired;
- Error on our site;
- Omission on our site;
- Interruption of availability of our site;
- Defect on our site;
- Delay in operation or transmission of our site;
- Computer virus or line failure.
Please note that we are not liable for any damages, including:
- Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury;
- Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “consequential damages.”);
- Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “incidental damages.”).
We are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both.
Exception: certain state laws may not allow us to limit or exclude liability for these “incidental” or “consequential” damages. If you live in one of those states, the above limitation obviously would not apply, which would mean that you might have the right to recover these types of damages.
However, in any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site.
There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading. Past results are not indicative of future returns. Ahead of the Charts Trading and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibilities for your trading and investment results. The indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Information for futures trading observations are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, or warrant any results from the use of the information. Your use of the futures trading observations is entirely at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information. You must assess the risk of any trade with your broker and make your own independent decisions regarding any securities mentioned herein. Affiliates of Ahead of the Charts may have a position or effect transactions in the securities described herein (or options thereon) and/or otherwise employ trading strategies that may be consistent or inconsistent with the provided strategies.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
ATC does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account. Non-affiliated companies that assist ATC in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that ATC dictates. Furthermore, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties to fulfill your instructions or pursuant to your consent.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to facilitate the educational course. If you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed to our affiliates or other third parties as described in this Policy, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org