I just signed up for a package for the first time. Where do I start?
First and foremost, welcome to your new journey! You have made the investment into your education which most fail to do in this field. You have a long road of studying material and practicing real time. The goal with this blog is to outline how to get started and the best route to take from a previous student’s perspective.
Stage 1: Recordings (9/13/16) Level 1-Level 3 (each level has 4 sessions that go in order)
- This stage is for setting a foundation of the fundamentals when it comes to the stock market.
- What to Expect to learn in these first classes
- How to use a scanner
- How to create a watch list
- Market Depth/Level 2
- Total View (Matrix)
- Different types of orders (market, limit, etc.)
- Bid and Ask prints (in depth break down)
- Volume (pattens, and total volume)
- Order sizes on the matrix (thick or thin)
- Times and sales (What the colors mean, how it moves in pulses)
- Using volume to anticipate
- Market Makers (How to identify them)
- Levels (Major/Minor/Psych)
- Overall, this will give you a breakdown on what you need to know to get into advanced topics.
Stage 2: Recordings (Sep. 2020)
- This round is part of the accelerated foundational 4 package
- This round will teach you how to identify to break down controlling prints into 4 different types of trades
- The difference between an overall story and a trade
- Building positions vs Making money now positions
- Print Personality (Huge one)
- Timing (riders, off level prints, size of MM position)
- Student recordings of them breaking down trades live
- Overall, this is the next step after the basics to gain a foundation for what to look for and how-to setup a trade. Keeping it simple without adding too many variables.
Stage 3: Adding more advanced material (Start with Nov. 2019 Classes and proceed with 2020)
- Nov. 11th, 2019
- Variables and defining specific % of trades before the trade occurs
- 3 parts of a trade we need to break down before we enter
- Variables to take us to an advanced level
- Training the mind to think in terms of probability/percentages
- Print and price targets
- Cheaper stocks
- Range of information
- Game plan
- Money flow
- Phases of a Market Maker
Stage 4: 2020 Classes
- More detailed outline coming soon.
Tips for Studying
- Make sure to take detailed notes and review
- Implement learning in real time and call them out in the chatroom for vet confirmation
- If you have questions or topics you are unclear of, ask them in Traders Exchange.
- Create a schedule to watch and review classes